Snapdragon 660 has been crowned in mid-range and upper-midrange phones since 2017. But the new chipset of the 600 series of Qualcomm has come to occupy the kingdom of Snapdragon 660. Qualcomm announced in August 600 new processor snapdragon 670 of their series. Today, you will discuss the important aspects of Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 670 processor with you: –
Snapdragon 670 Features
• The Snapdragon 670 Qualcomm 600 series is the first 10 nano meter processor, which is why this processor will be getting a power effector compared to its earlier generation processors. Snapdragon 670 is an octa-core processor. Clock speed of two high power cores 2.0 GHz and the other six low-power cores 1.7 GHz clocked. Qualcomm’s own custom CPU architecture Kryo 360 has been used as an architecture. Snapdragon 670 will get 15% better performance from its previous generation processors.
• Adreno 615, which is used as a GPU, will give the Snapdragon 660 to 25% better performance.
• The maximum FHD + resolution display can be used on this processor’s connected phone and the maximum display resolution of the maximum 4 can be used.
• Qualcomm Spectra 250 ISP for image processing. This processor can take up to 25 megapixels in single camera and 16 megapixels in dual cameras. It has hybrid auto focus. Snapdragon 670 is capable of holding and playing video of up to 4k @ 30 fps.
• Ai (artificial intelligence) is currently running quite a lot. Snapdragon 670 is used for Ai’s Qualcomm Hexagon 685 DSP of third generation, which is 1.8 times more efficient than previous generation.
• RAM as well as the Snapdragon 670 RAM up to 8 GB of 16 bits can be used, with Clock Speed 1866 MHz.
• The 5G is still very popular, but the Snapdragon 670 4G is supported, which supports dual VoLTE. It includes the Qualcomm X12 LTE modem The maximum download speeds of 600 Mbitbit per second and the upload speed is 150 mb per second.
• Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi, with the highest download speed of 867 Mbitbit per second.
For quickstarting, it has Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4+ support, which can charge up to 50% in just 15 minutes.
• It also includes NFC and Bluetooth 5.0.
• Geek bench 4.1 Snapdragon 670’s singlescore score of 1863 and Multicore score 5256.
• Snapdragon 670 score at Antutu 161581.
Benchmark results can be said that Snapdragon 670 is like the Snapdragon 835 of the FLAGSHIP processor of 2017.
Meanwhile, two R1 and Vivo Z3 phones have been removed, which includes Snapdragon 670.
So long as these specifications may seem like the Snapdragon 670 flagship grade processor; Now to watch, Snapdragon 670 can see how much tucos in real life ….
Take a look at the differences between Snapdragon 660, Kirin 710, MediaTech Helio P60, Snapdragon 710 and below.
Thanks for having so much time.